Tuesday 10 September 2013

Paranoia (poem)

I live with this thing called paranoia,
I'm telling you don't get it, it does nothing for 'ya,
There's this thing I get, a feeling inside,
It's so easy to see but yet so hard to hide,
It likes to come out every now and then,
It's ever so wary of the species called men,
It gets a hold of me when I want it to let go,
It makes me worried and my self esteem low,
The only way to get rid of it is to fight it away,
But how can you fight something that's there every day,
It can bring me to floods of tears,
Paranoia is eating all of my fears,
It's broken my heart many times before,
I get scared you'll leave and that you won't take anymore,
I don't want it to break our relationship,
But sometimes I can't help it I just flip,
Sometimes I feel it coming and I try to stop,
I know I can do it so try harder pop!
Do you think I like this feeling?
When my moods rise and hit the ceiling,
I do it all to spite myself,
God only knows what it's doing to my health,
I get annoyed when you make plans on top of mine,
Paranoia comes out to play and I have to act fine?
I let it get control of me instead of fighting it away,
And I've lost someone who made me smile everyday,
I've got this thing called paranoia,
I'm telling you don't get it, It does nothing for 'ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment