Wednesday 11 September 2013

JMP (poem)

I'm not saying I don't love you,
Would it ruin your perfect scene?
The sun will rise and set again,
But with the sun comes tears and rain,
I know you tried to make everything right,
Holding onto our friendship ever so tight,
I'm not worth the heartache or love,
Sun comes with tears like I said above,
You've wrote your song of what's been and gone,
But I can't figure out where we went wrong,
At least we've learnt some things along the way,
We've never kissed what else is there to say?
You play ukelele, you play drums, you play guitar,
A new talent, a new song, a new girl at the bar,
I could sit here and talk to you for hours on end,
Because in you I've found a best friend,
I will never let you down,
I will never make you frown,
I will never make you feel how I felt on the end of that phone.

I know you've sacrificed so must for me,
You've given up everything you used to be,
But that's the jack I knew and loved,
Falling for me was the worst thing you could do,
It's not all your fault 'cos I've fallen for you too,
I've known you for an awfully long time,
But I can't stop adding to this rhyme,
You might get annoyed when I don't call you back.
Sarah, Stacey what girl is in your sack?
Go on call me a clown,
But can you honestly say you've never let me down?
Aaron, Theresa, Frazer and cheese,
Can things go back to normal I'm begging you please,

Blue lagoon is my favourite drink,
I'm sitting here waiting for our boat to sink,
Don't cut your hair ... I love your copper top,
Now that is a way I will really sop,
Jmp what can I say?
I think about us every day,
How can you say our love is dead?
I wonder what thoughts are going through your head,
Is it because I won't come back home with you?
I know what you've been thinking 'cos I've been thinking it too,
Maybe it was for the best,
Because if I came back to yours well we all know the rest.

Hearing your song made me cry,
To think I was your love and the apple of your eye,
You pray don't say you don't love me,
Me you and Charlotte a relationship doesn't contain three!

Jack I'm going to say it, I did love you and I hope one day we'll be as close as we used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment