Tuesday 10 September 2013

Break up (poem)

Break up


The feeling of heartache and despair,
Twiddling your thumbs - pulling out your hair,
The feeling of regret - I know I can change!
Filling up my scrapbook I got from the range!
I'm not just loosing a boyfriend but a best friend,
Feels like this cryings never going to end,
You stood by me when I was on my own,
When I was your girlfriend I never felt alone,
I'll never get back with you if you end this now,
Call me stupid or call me a cow,
I know I want to be with you so why can't you see?
Feels like I'm locked outside and your holding the key,
The world is a much bigger place then the little bubble,
The only boys left aren't worth picking out the rubble,
Yes okay we've seen each other a lot,
You wanted to see me too or have you forgot?
Sitting here feeling physically sick,
If you leave me now you'll look like a dick,
So thanks for that scare I've bitten off my nails!
Suppose I could turn lez if everything else fails,
I hope you wake up and wait for a text,
Not from this ex girlfriend but from the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment