Tuesday 10 September 2013

About you (poem)

I promised myself I wouldn't do this again,
But since I met you it's been driving me insane,
You should know I wrote this about you,
And I hope one day you feel this feeling too,
I know we haven't spent much time together,
And I change my mind quicker than the weather,
I moved away soon after we met,
And have been waiting for a chance I haven't had yet,
We stayed together on the bedroom floor,
Laying as friends but always wanting more,
Okay I made the mistake by getting with your mate,
If that's ruined my chances with you then that's just great!
We didn't talk when that happened back then,
Your impossible to understand you difficult men,
I got the courage to tell you how I feel,
Trust me I've told you these feelings are real.

No comments:

Post a Comment