Wednesday 13 November 2013

Jealousy ...

Everyone thinks the green eyed monster is a bad thing... I don't 100 percent agree. I have been in the most jealous obsessive relationship you could think of, I mistook the obsession for caring! And so did he! We were jealous of friends of the opposite sex and took everything as a dig at our relationship. I've also been in a relationship where there was no jealousy at all because I didn't care enough! Being jealous isn't such a bad thing, it means you care but being over jealous is one of my flaws and something I know I have to control.

I get jealous Sometimes when I don't feel like I'm getting the attention I'm obviously craving and their too busy giving it to someone else. I have so much love, time and effort to give, I have so many different sides to me and my jealousy comes out when I'm not given the time and chance to show all of me. I have took my jealousy under control and I'm not an obsessive jealous anymore, I've learned from that because it didn't work in the past. I do still get jealous, I'm always going to be the jealous type. I'm only the caring jealous, I get jealous because I care and not because I'm obsessed with them and I need their attention... Of course I want their attention but from the start I will look for their attention and not hope that they will eventually want to give me attention. I'm not an attention seeker because wanting your boyfriends attention isn't attention seeking, it's just something that's meant to be in your relationship. I might be the only one who thinks this but when I'm in a relationship I do expect to get enough attention that I feel like I'm in a relationship and not just a friendship. 

I know I'm difficult to please but it's because the moment I feel as though their not what I want I end it... I thought it was a bad thing that I just walk away when I feel like things aren't working. My friends and sisters have said it's not such a bad thing to let something go that I'm not 100 percent happy with. I don't want an over jealous boyfriend, but I do want someone who shows they are interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment